Day #209 of #365 Days of Feng Shui
Tiger’s Eye is a protective crystal that promotes clarity, grounding and helps to integrate information.
Here’s 5 Feng Shui uses of Tiger’s Eye
1) Wear as a talisman for energetic protection and grounding your energy. Helps you to be in the here and now.
2) Place at the front and back doors of your home to energetically protect your property and increase your sense of safety.
3) Place on your Solar Plexus chakra (above your stomach) to help boost confidence, self esteem and self empowerment.
4) Place in your children’s room to help calm nervous tension, worry and fear of nightmares.
5) Great for practitioners, counsellors or coaches to place on their desk as it helps you and your client to access their many layers of self.
P.S. If you loved this, then share it! Because it feels good to share. Facebook. Twitter or any other social media network. Thank you… Oh and comment below in the box, because you rock(s).