Move your Mojo Room Spray
Move your Mojo is formulated to help bring activity, motivation and a high vibe to a space, room or yourself.
This has been created to assist to release the sense of feeling weighed down, unmotivated or a feeling like you're not sure where to start.
This may also be used when a room or space feels stagnant and can be used alongside decluttering to get the energy moving.
This room spray is made with specific Australian Flower Essences to help charge, uplift and increase the energy.
This blends helps to...
- Release the burden of clutter and feeling overwhelmed
- Revitalise a space after being closed up
- Bring joy back into your life and home
- To help motivate family members or occupants to become active
- Breathe life back into a home after illness
- Release any feelings of stuckness, stagnation or sluggishness
- To increase hope and joy after loss
- Release the feeling of being drained by circumstances
- Renewed enthusiasm, endurance and inner strength.
- To let go of feeling disheartened
- Increases enjoyment of life
- Calms overwhelm so that you can clear the fog and get organised
- Assimilation of new ideas and increases problem solving
- Releases the feeling of having to struggle
- Increases optimism and hope for a good future
- To let go of a sense of being restricted
- Increases the sense of freedom
- Ability to move on in life
How to use...
More about Flower essences
Flower essences hold the energetic imprint of the qualities and characteristics of the flower. When used in a space they may help to clear specific energetic imprints and help to create clear and harmonised spaces.
Orange Blossom hydrosol, Witchhazel, denat. alcohol, Sweet Orange, Grapefruit, and Spearmint essential oils, specially selected Australian Flower essences chosen using intuition, muscle testing and 20 years experience prescribing these flower essences to uplift and motivate. Crystal sound and vibrational medicine techniques.
Specifically selected natural ingredients with low toxicity. Keep out of reach of children and pets.