Your Sacred Space Clearing Ceremony
Your home or workplace is a living and breathing entity/being, it hears and sees everything and is a keeper of secrets and history.
It responds and reflects your emotions and reactions and can also have an impact on your health, happiness and abundance.
Your Space Clearing and Invocation Ceremony is a powerful and empowering sacred practice in which you are actively clearing the energies in your space with the intention of banishing negative beliefs or patterns and energies which may be reflecting these aspects in your life and held in your environment/home/office which can permeate into to the very fibres of the building.
You will also be invoking positive energies, beliefs and perceptions in order for these to manifest in your life and for them to be held within your home/office/environment.
What to expect in a Space Clearing and Invocation Ceremony.
- You will be asked to create an Altar, place sea salt in each room and have listed what you would like to banish and invoke before Renee arrives for the appointed time.
- We will greet and have a chance to discuss further what is surfacing for you and the other occupants in the home. and run through the procedure of the ceremony.
- And will then go around, room by room, sensing the energy and looking for any significant negative patterns or energies which need to be cleared.
- We will then prepare for the ceremony, cleansing with sage, visual guided meditation in order to ground, protect and call upon Higher Energies to assist in the ceremony.
- You will be asked to prepare the candles and state your banishing declaration.
- We will move from room to room banishing the old energies and stating your declaration.
- This is then repeated for the invocation procedure.
- Once the ceremony is completed we can then check the space to take account of how the space feels after the banishing and invocation process and may discuss anything that you may have felt or occurred.
- You will be asked to continue to burn your candles until they are finished. Warning – do NOT leave any candles burning at anytime without supervision. You are able to snuff your candles and relight them at appropriate times until they are finished.
- We will then complete the ceremony with another guided meditation to complete, clear and ground, close off and send gratitude to the Higher Energies and your building for the process your energies.
What you need to do to prepare for your Space Clearing and Invoking Ceremony
- Declutter – if your home or environment is filled with clutter it becomes very hard to clear energy attached to the clutter. Please check and clear the clutter, this will alleviate much stagnant energy.
- Complete and submit your Space Clearing Questionnaire >>
- Create your Altar – information in regards to altars are below
- Prepare a list in regards to patterns or energies your wish to banish (e.g. resentment, fear of lack) and what you would like to invoke (passion, creativity, happiness)
- You will need at the very most 2 (two) pillar candles for the invocation part of the ceremony. You can have any colour of your choice, e.g. red for passion, green for growth and abundance, orange for encouragement, white for purification.
- Please place pure sea salt in small containers in each room of your home or building, this assists in clearing the energies, energy residue and assists in purifying the space. Please turn off any electrical or distracting devices such as phones, computers etc
- Ensure that your pets are secure and children are been minded for the duration of the ceremony. This is a personal choice. Your children may wish to be involved and participate in the ceremony. It all depends on your circumstances. e.g. if there is heavy spirit activity I would not recommend your children being present.
I have attached a checklist you can download from your Questionnaire in regards to your preparation which can be easily printed off in order for you to use on the day.
What is an Altar and why use one?
An Altar is an expression of your spiritual connection and a focal point for any sacred or spiritual practice. You may wish to have a permanent Altar within your home or work place or you can create temporary ones for specific purposes or uses.
An Altar is a focal point in your space which symbolises your beliefs, dreams and wishes. It can be dedicated to a particular deity and what energies that deity may bring to your life, or it can be a reflection of all your positive aspirations, morals, and ‘goodness’ you wish to manifest or maintain in your life. It reflects your inner being and your Heart, this is your sacred space. Tend and care for your Altar and it will also reflect this in your outer life. If you feel stuck or stagnant ensure your altar is clean or bring a new item or aspect to your Altar. The more you start to use your Altar the stronger the connection and energy it creates.
For the purpose of your Space Clearing and Invocation Ceremony we will be using your Altar to directly work from. Here is where you can symbolise everything you wish to invoke or what is important to you, we will be placing your candles here for burning and other items such as incense and sacred tools.
What do I place on an Altar?
The Golden Rule for creating an Altar is to use whatever feels right for you and whatever holds positive meaning for you.
Note:- please create your Altar in a place that is not in any drafts as you will be burning candles for long periods of time and out of reach from small children and pets.
Examples of what to place on an Altar
- Coloured cloth – the cloth provides an aesthetic quality to your Altar and the particular colour will hold a certain vibration or meaning e.g. red – passion, action, root chakra qualities etc
- All the Elements – Fire, Earth, Water, Air and you may wish to include the Chinese fifth element of Wood e.g. Fire – candles; Earth – Crystals, rocks; Water – a bowl of water, chalice, statue of a fish, shells, Air – feather, statue of a bird, incense; Wood – wood, plant
- Statues or picture of Gods and Goddesses – you don’t have to be religious for you to use deities. Deities, to put it simply, are a representation of the qualities or energy the figure encompasses. They are very powerful and act as a reminder of what we would like to bring in our life as well as manifesting what our dreams and wishes are.
- Personal photo of family and friends depending on whether you wish to send them gratitude, healing or simply Love and attention.
- Sacred tools – bells, incense, singing bowls, tools which you may wish to use during prayer or meditation to enhance the energy.
- Also one last thing…. ENJOYMENT!!! Creating your Altar is supposed to be an enjoyable process!!
If you have ANY questions you wish to ask before your Space Clearing and Invocation Ceremony, please do not hesitate in sending me an email. I am only too happy to clarify any process or requirements.
Feng Shui consultant, Energetic Healing practitioner, Meditation Facilitator, Geomancer