Let’s Chat Mandalas + a Recipe to Create Your Own
I could talk about Mandalas for a very long time.
They are amazing tools and entities within themselves and I use them a lot in the work that I do.
Today I am sharing just a little bit of my love for Mandalas in my 2nd Video blog to grace your screen!
Eeeek! But you know, I am having fun with them and so am rolling with it!
I hope you enjoy the little vid.
I also created a little Mandala Magic Recipe for you to try.(below)
- Gather a combination of tools…
- Seed pods
- Spiritual idol
- Oracle Cards
- Your Love and Intention
- And your goal or what you wish to achieve with your mandala
- Choose a space where you can set up your mandala and it can stay for a few days.
- Gather your mandala tools.
- Sit quietly or meditate for approx 5mins or more to allow the energy to settle and for you to become grounded and centred.
- Bring to mind the highest intentions you wish to achieve for your circumstances e.g. increase clients by 20%
- Scan your tools and notice which tools need to go where, allow yourself to be guided by the feeling of your tools.
- Give the energy permission to allow to shuffle around, meaning if something is place somewhere and it doesn’t feel right, then move it to where it does.
- You will know when the mandala is complete as you will be able to feel it and know that nothing else needs to be added. Honour this process no matter how simple your mandala is.
- Once completed sit with your mandala for some time, know ing that your intention is set and the work is already done.
- You may want to regularly sit with your mandala and check in with it, dust and keep it clean and check in to see if it needs any adding or reshuffling.
- You will know when the energy is completed and the mandala can then be dismantled.
- During dismantle ensure you give thanks and gratitude for the energy it has created and to the tools that have helped to transform you and the space.
P.S. If you loved this post then share it with your friends on Facebook and twitter by clicking on the icons below. And share your experiences by commenting in the box! Mwah x