It’s time to Feng Shui for Play
Day #185 of #365 Days of Feng Shui
Play is such an important part of our pie of life that we sometimes forget to fill.
Incorporating play into your day has the ability to…
- lower stress levels
- increase your immune system
- lower blood pressure
- connect with your inner child
- improve relationships
- increase your creativity
- heal your emotions
- increase joy, laughter, excitement and fun!
- and bucket loads more.
How you can Feng Shui (create space) to play…
- If you have kids they are the best catalysts for play! I get to play with train sets and other cool kids toys!
- Dance in your living room
- Make play dough
- Finger Paint -Dress up
- Sing at the top of your voic
- Do some chalk drawing on the pavement
- Play hop scotch
- Get out your old board games
- Take your shoes off and squish in the mud
- Go skinny dipping
- Fly a kite
- Jump on a trampoline
- Play on a waterslide
- Go ice skating or ten pin bowling
Creating space for you to play, every day, will lift you up, create space and allow endless possibilities to flood in!
Ready. Set. Go!
Tag your in!
P.S. Please share it on your Facebook, Twitter or any other social media site just for the LOVE of it.
And please share in the comments box below because sharing feels good.