Feng Shui Tips for Halloween.
Day #271 of #365 Days of Feng Shui
– Have fun
– Scare people
– Eat lollies/candy
– Make scary noises
– Chase your kids around making monster gestures
– Put fake spiders around your house.
– Make some Jack o’ Laterns
– Dress up
– Oh and again – have fun!
Ive read a few too many Feng Shui articles that tell you to declutter your Halloween.
That’s taking Feng Shu a little too far for my liking.
Create a space that allows you to let your hair down, get your freak-on and embrace your fears!
– or you could celebrate your love ones passings for the Day of the Dead with happiness, joy and laughter and live in this moment.
– talk, include, communicate and honour your friends, family, ancestors and loved ones who have passed as the veil is thin and its a time for joy to surface form grief knowing they are in spirit.
Note:- notice how everyone puts ‘Happy’ in front of Halloween?
P.S. If you love this post feel free to share it with your friends on Facebook, twitter etc. Quick. Easy. Click on the icons below. Or have a chat and leave a comment. Mwah x