Day #64 (General)
Wooden Front Door.
Your main entrance – which may or may not be your front door – is consider the mouth of your building and can help create the type of Qi you are bringing into your home or business.
Having a solid wooden door as your main entrance is great for communication within your space and dynamics of your team or family. The wood helps to create strength and stability in the Qi entering the home.
Here are 5 great tips to make sure your door is attracting nourishing Qi.
1. Ensure your door and entrance way is clear this allows the energy to enter freely.
2. Keep your door clean, make it sparkle so that ever time you enter it welcomes you and creates a great vibe.
3. Paint it your favourite colour to lifts your spirits when you enter – be careful of the use of red – more on red later.
4. Ensure it is working well, oil the hinges, make sure it doesn’t jam etc
5. Create a beautiful space and place a light to brighten it up and welcome the Qi in. f you are having to choose a door for your main entrance the best choice according to Feng Shui is a solid wooden door.
This will differ for businesses but I will chat about that on another day.
A solid door will help you feel safe and secure and create a solid foundation for good communication within your home. It should also be a door that you love, that looks more elaborate or special than any other door inside the home.
Make it shine, make it happy and make it special.
P.S. Please share it on your Facebook, Twitter or any other social media site just for the LOVE of it.
And please share in the comments box below because sharing feels good.