Spirits or Ghosts can be attracted to your site for many reasons.
They can …
- Be energy impressions from past occupants
- Wander in if they love the energy or people
- Come through portals or vortexes (which can sometimes be a mirror)
- Be attracted to the energy of a site.
- Can be attracted to fear within a person.
- Be impressions from historical or traumatic events.
- be moments in time replaying, like an old film
- Lost souls trying to find their way to someone they love.
- Lost and not realise they have past
- Returning spirit to comfort loved ones.
- Be attached to old furniture.
Though what may not be a well known reason is that Spirits or Ghosts can be held on your site due to Geopathic Stress.
As geopathic stress is a variation in the resonance of a site, this heightened energy has the ability to attract and hold spirits to an area.
You see, Spirits need an energy source to feed from to be able to stick around.
And if you have a particular and reoccurring issue with Spirits or hauntings, it could indicate there is geopathic stress on your site. If the geopathic stress is not addressed – then no matter how many space clearings you do, spirits or paranormal experiences can return.
And portals are no different. Portals and vortexes, even though they aren’t officially classed as Geopathic Stress they are very similar in how they disrupt the energy on a site. Portals have the ability to allow spirits or ghosts into your home. They are like an open door to the astral plane.
Using Geomancy and Space Clearing can help to address any disruptions from spirits or spirit activity permanently.
And a Geomancer, skilled in this type of Geomancy, can assist with balancing and harmonising your site, making it difficult for other energies- spirits or ghost- to attach.
If your site is harmonious and happy, lower energies like ghosts, aren’t not attracted and have no stressed energy to feed off.
I am a Geomancer, just sayin’
P.S. If you loved this article and want to share it with your ghost lovin’ friends please share via facebook, twitter and any other social media you love.