Day #132 (General)
Colour Your World.
Oh yeah! Let’s talk about colour! And why colour?
Colour is a vibration, a light form, a resonance that interacts with everyone and everything. It is filtered through out your entire existence. Even those who may be vision impaired are impacted by colour purely because it is vibration and we are all vibrating energetic beings.
It’s an ancient and very naturally intuitive method of healing.
In the pic these are some of my colour healing tools…
Feng Shui uses colour for lots of different reasons and levels, but mainly to have a positive impact on you and your space.
And over these 2 or more weeks we will be delving in to individual colours. Obviously we can’t get to the whole spectrum but I will be touching on the main colours we associate with everyday.
The way in which you can use colour for healing and also balancing your space is endless.
With Feng Shui there is a certain priority that takes place. Below is the priority list.
1) Is the colour going to positively or negatively impact a ‘Flying star’ (specific energy)? (I will go into this in more detail tomorrow)
2) Use colour to match your purpose. e.g. for your emotional health, logo colours, to create a certain atmosphere
3) Use colour to support a sector that relates to that sectors element. Meaning each sector of your space will have a supportive colour related to it. It’s nice to use colour this way but it isn’t the priority.
The way colour is used in Feng Shui is painted feature walls, coloured fabrics for furnishings, flowering plants and outside and inside ornaments.
You can also use colour for your own healing, for healing your physical, emotional, mental and spiritual aspects of self. And this can be in a range of ways.
Here is a small list of how you can use colour.
- Clothing – check out your wardrobe. How much colour is in there? And what colours are missing? And what are prominent?
- Aura Soma – essence therapy
- Under wear – especially if you have to wear a uniform for work every day.
- Oracle cards
- Infusing your water with colour and drinking your water. Done by wrapping a glass jug with coloured cellophane and leaving the jug of water in the sun to infuse the water with colour.
- Meditation – I have created a Colour Nidra meditation which is designed for colour healing.
- I use coloured cloth draped over clients body whilst playing my crystal singing bowls.
- Food. Eating your colour.
- Wearing coloured cotton around your wrists or part of your body with the intention of healing your present state)
- Chinese Astrology. There will be certain colours that help balance your energy more than others depending on your Chinese Astrology chart and the 5 Element Theory.
- Dowsing colour into the body or essence bottle
- Art and creative pursuits
- Chakra work.
- Bathing under coloured lamps or lights.
- Colourpuncture – like acupuncture but using colour on your meridians.
- Colour breathing
And I am sure there are many many more methods of receiving colour healing.
So in the next 2 weeks or more you may wish to try some of these methods and see what happens.
Allow a colour to talk to you.
Notice which colours you really love and which colours your don’t. This will start to indicate what you may like about yourself and what you haven’t yet recognised about yourself. And have not acknowledge or given power too.
Its so exciting and a very personal journey….
Come with me and colour your world!
P.S. Please share it on your Facebook, Twitter or any other social media site just for the LOVE of it.
And please share in the comments box below because sharing feels good.