Day #129 (Sacred Space)
‘5 Symbols of the Peace Lily’
I love these plants and such a great one to have within a home or workspace.
1) Adaptable, resilient and great communicators – These plants can grow in dark conditions and tell you blatantly when they need water as they will droop. They also bounce back very quickly once they are watered.
2) Detoxifier – They have the ability to eliminate formaldehyde and benzene from your space therefore great plants to have in your living areas.
3) They are a symbol of Peace of course as the whiteness and translucency of this flower brings a sense of calm.
4) Is both a symbol of purity and chastity as well as fertility for both men and women. This may seem conflicting but its really feels more like the beauty in life itself. Purity meaning untouched by negativity and fertility that of creation. Pure creation.
5) Sympathy – The Peace Lilly are often used when someone has died. They represent the transition from this earthly plane to the spirit plane.
P.S. Please share it on your Facebook, Twitter or any other social media site just for the LOVE of it.
And please share in the comments box below because sharing feels good.