A Quick Rundown of Websites and Feng Shui Day
#270 of #365 Days of Feng Shui
As you may or may not know my website has crashed and burned. Melted down and fizzled out.
And so I thought, wow what a segue to introduce you to what your website means in Feng Shui.
Ok, so one method that is used in Feng Shui is Form School – this is one of the many layers used.
Form School has a ‘form’ called a ‘Red Bird’ and this is usually placed in front of a building or business site to attract attention. (not an actual red bird but a form that represents its meaning or symbol)
Imagine if you saw a red bird, you would watch it, it would capture your attention and therefore Qi would follow it. And Qi equals nourishing, yang, lively, abundant energy – just what you want!
For a building a Red Bird could be a water feature, garden or statue.
For an online business there is no physical place where your clients go to, so there isn’t actually any possible physical form which could represent a Red Bird.
Though because of this, your online business website becomes the ‘Red Bird’.
The first port of call for a client.
And you want something that is going to capture peoples attention and hold it, for the Qi to then flow into your business and nourish it.
Here are some simple Feng Shui tips to boost your Red Bird and attract the Qi to your site:-
- Declutter your site. If you have too many things to look at on your home page the Qi is going to get confused.
- Keep it simple and clear and functional
- Ensure all your navigation and buttons work and declutter any paths to your services and payment options.
- Make it pretty and make it sparkle. Your ideal customer avatar is going to want to look at pretty stuff and will stay for longer if it is.
- Ensure it shouts You and what you stand for. Create something that is authentic to you, holds your energy and your uniqueness. And then people will love you!
Wish me luck in with my new website!
P.S. If you love this post feel free to share it with your friends on Facebook, twitter etc. Quick. Easy. Click on the icons below. Or have a chat and leave a comment. Mwah x