You have found your new home, your excited, a little exhausted and ready to put your stamp on your new home. But what if things start to feel… a little more unsettled than you hoped?
Here are 5 Tell-tale Signs the Feng Shui of your new home isn’t working for you.
1) You haven’t had a good nights sleep since you have been in your new home or you are unable to sleep, toss and turn or feel worse when you wake. This could be a sign that you are sleeping in geopathic stress, your home is holding negative impressions from the last residents or you’re sleeping in a challenging flying star (energy) You may also need to check that you aren’t sleeping in high electromagnetic radiation e.g. meter box on the other side of your bedroom wall.
2) Your finances have declined or you feel that your opportunities have declined and no one comes knocking on your door. Or you may feel like you have had a run of bad luck with your career or biz.
3) You may’ve arguments with your spouse increase, your teenage kids may seem more rebellious or challenging, or your toddler is acting more unsettled than usual.
4) You seem to become sick more than usual. You may feel unmotivated, tired, drained and feel unsupported.
5) The way in which you live your life has changed e.g. you never seem to want to go outside anymore, where previously you spent loads of time in the yard or outdoors. Or you no longer like cooking and spending time to nurture your family where as previously you loved to cook. Any one of these can be a sign that your home is not working for you in a particular area or aspect of your life. A great indicator is, if these aspects were good and healthy before you moved in, and after a few months in your new home circumstances have declined.
If you have started to see some familiarity in the signs above, it may be helpful to start to look into the geomancy or your space or the Feng Shui of your building.
Services are provided to solve these issues and bring your home back into balance.
Book in for a free 20min chat to see how best we can work together for a Feng Shui and/or Geomancy audit >>
P.S. Please share it on your Facebook, Twitter or any other social media site just for the LOVE of it.
And please share in the comments box below because sharing feels good.