Day #168 of #365 Days of Feng Shui (General)
Your Home is Your Castle….
You have found your new home, your excited, a little exhausted and ready to put your you into your new home. But what if things start to feel… more like a battle ground than a castle.
Here are 5 Tell-tale Signs the Feng Shui of your new home isn’t working for you.
1) You haven’t had a good nights sleep since you have been in your new home or you are unable to sleep, toss and turn or feel worse when you wake. This could be a sign that you are sleeping in geopathic stress, your home is holding negative impressions from the last residents or you are sleep in a challenging flying star (energy) And check that you aren’t sleeping in high electromagnetic radiation e.g. meter box on the other side of your bedroom wall.
2) Your finances have declined or you feel that your opportunities have declined and no one comes knocking on your door. Or you may feel like you have had a run of bad luck with your career or biz.
3) You may begin to have increase arguments with your spouse, your teenage kids may seem more rebellious or down, or your toddler is acting more unsettled than usual.
4) You seem to become sick more than usual. You may feel unmotivated, tired, drained and feel unsupported.
5) The way in which you live your life has changed e.g. you never seem to want to go outside anymore, where previously you spent loads of time in the yard or outdoors, you no longer like cooking and spending time to nurture your family etc Any one of these can be a sign that your home is not working for you in a particular area or aspect of your life. A great indicator is if these aspects were good and healthy before you moved in and after a few months in your new home circumstances have declined.
Feng Shui as the ability to create positive change for your abundance, health and relationships and is a great tool for self- development and shining a light on some of your sabotages. Most times it takes some work to build your castle and with Feng Shui you can work from the ground up.
P.S. Please share it on your Facebook, Twitter or any other social media site just for the LOVE of it.
And please share in the comments box below because sharing feels good.