5 Feng Shui uses of White Howlite
Day #245 of #365 Days of Feng Shui
I only just got my 1st White Howlite the other day and I’m sort of in love with it.
I am really drawn to the white of this stone and the solidness of it’s presence.
Here’s 5 Feng Shui uses of White Howlite
1) White Howlite is a very calming crystal and is said to help detox any built up or repressed anger. Carrying it on you or placing it in your living room is an ideal way to work with this stone.
2) It’s a great crystal for insomnia so placing it under your pillow or grid your bed with White Howlite. (Placing a stone in the corner of your bed on the floor, great for kids)
3) This stone has told me it is also great for shock and calming your aura after a traumatic event or emotional overload. Placing tumble stones down your bra or on your body is a way you can allow this crystal to work on your aura and seal those gaps.
4) It’s said that White Howlite helps you to access your psychic abilities.
5) White Howlite is great to use whilst meditating as it calms your senses in order for you to be able to hear your body and own inner knowingness. Place in your lap or in your meditation room.
P.S. If you loved this post, share it with your friends via Facebook or twitter by clicking on the icon below. And I would love to hear from you so comment in the box! Mwah