5 Feng Shui uses for Gongs.
1) Gongs enhance the Metal element and can actually neutralise some challenging energies within a building or site. Placing gongs in the West and North West sectors of your home can help support the Metal element.
2) Gongs are great to help clear any negative Qi and clear spirits. Ringing a gong through your space is a great way to release these energies.
3) Activates the Qi. Ringing a Gong helps to activate a room or space which helps to create abundance, motivation and vitality.
4) Gongs have been used for centuries as a healing tool. The vibrations of the Gong creates sound and resonance for vibrational healing.
5) Gongs can be a beautiful addition to any meditation practise. It can help to create a relaxed and calming atmosphere. And can help to trigger your mind and body to become ready to begin and the end a session. Or can be used as a focusing tool.
P.S. Please share it on your Facebook, Twitter or any other social media site just for the LOVE of it.
And please share in the comments box below because sharing feels good.