Feng Shui uses for Clear Quartz
Day #201 of #365 Days of Feng Shui
Clear Quartz is the most powerful amplifier on the planet.
Hence why watchmakers and now new technological industries value it so much. Without quartz there would be no computer chip.
Clear Quartz is a communicator, it basically channels energy and information which you can access.
It also has the ability to clear.
Crisp and clean.
Though it can also be gentle, soft and knows just how far it can push without breaking.
There are so many qualities that Clear Quartz holds, but let’s chat about how you can use it in your home.
5 Feng Shui uses for Clear Quartz
1) Placing a beautiful Clear Quartz cluster in your living room can have a great positive effect on the communication between your family members. It helps to hold the space for your family and supports understanding between different dynamics.
2) Place a bowl of tumbled Clear Quartz in the centre of your home. This will allow the qualities to radiate throughout the entire home and all it’s sectors as well as support the Earth element here. Which also helps to ground your home.
3) Placing a Clear Crystal point in your true wealth sector (this one has told me in pic) will help to amplify your abundance and also support you by feeding information on how to succeed. (Note: True wealth sector is calculated by a consultant schooled in the Flying Stars or you could use the SE sector)
4) Using Clear Quartz in your meditation space can help you access information during meditation, especially the Akashic Records. And can also assist in allowing you to remained focused and centred during your practice.
5) Clear Quartz is also great for study or long periods of work. So placing some on your desk can help with integration of information and clarity of thought.
BONUS TIP:- Using Clear Quartz in healing mandalas rock! They help to amplify the healing qualities of the surrounding elements and directs energy.
P.S. If you loved this post please feel free to share it on Facebook, Twitter or any other lovely social media space. Go and Feng Shui the world!
Oh and leave a comment below if you want to chat 😉