5 Feng Shui tips to release your Ex from your space.
Day #248 of #365 Days of Feng Shui
I was asked to write on this subject. The title leans towards after processed the hard bits and your ready to let go and move on.
I’m sure everyone has been through a break up.
Sometimes you can approach it like ripping off a band aid.
And sometimes it’s a long slow release.
However you are processing this new transition, there a few things you can do to help support you.
Helpful tip – these can be done in no specific order, whatever feels right for you.
1) Release their stuff. One of the best ways to truly release them is to release their stuff from your space. Which means either throwing out anything that reminds you of them or hand it back to them. This allows for space between you and your ex, stops the triggering of maybe not so happy times and allows you to move forward.
2) Space clearing your home. Throughout your time together you may have argued or had distressing or unpleasant events, by using a smudge stick or singing bowl and clearing your space can help to release this built up energy. And allow clear new positive energy to fill your home.
3) Change your sheets, bed, covers and/or pillows. If you can afford it, do all of this, but if you find this not necessary then simply changing your sheets, changing the colour of your bedcover will help bring a new energy to this space. Your bedroom is the most intimate place in the whole of your home so giving it an easy facelift can have huge benefits on how you feel about yourself and any future relationships.
4) Invest in some Rose Quartz. Like a few big chunks of it and place some in your South East corner of your bedroom, the middle of your home and anywhere else that feels right. Rose Quartz is a gentle but strong self nurturing crystal which can support you through this sometimes raw and vulnerable time.
5) Create a space that feels good to you. If you lived with your partner and they have moved out or you have moved on, it’s important to bring items to your space that you love. Maybe you suppressed your love of lava lamps because your partner hated them. Well… now is a great time to buy that lava lamp. Really it’s not about the lamp. It’s about you and honouring what makes you feel good and what you are no longer willing to suppress.
Bonus tip:- Be gentle and kind to yourself. And only do things that feel right for you.
P.S. If you loved this post or feel it’s helpful for a friend, please share on your Facebook or Twitter page by clicking on the icons below. And leave a comment in the box, we love you to share your experiences.