5 Feng Shui Tips to Nurture you when you Feel Low.
Day #211 of #365 Days of Feng Shui
Ups and downs. Ebbs and flows.
Everyone will have these moments of lows or when you are feeling low or tired, run down or just can’t get out of the funk your in.
The best thing you can do for yourself is accept it.
Know that this too shall pass.
To sit and breathe into it. And to, of course, nurture yourself.
Here are 5 Feng Shui Tips to Nurture you when you Feel Low.
1) Create a ‘You’ space. This may be your bedroom or a cushioned corner of the home, where you can go to to have some space, some ‘you’ time. Make this time and space precious and know that it purely there just for you.
2) Have a salt bath. This will help wash the days ‘energy’ off and help ground and relax your energies. 1 Cup of rock salt and 1 cup of Epsoms salt. It rocks!
3) Write out a gratitude list. It works, it really does. Sit down and write out everything that is fab for you right now, what you are grateful for and who loves and supports you. It can be as short or as long as you wish. But just do it.
4) Sleep. Get to bed early, consistently. That means many nights in a row! Are you listening? Bed. Early. 9.30pm – 10 pm. Sleep.
5) Surrender. Surrender to your body and how you feel. Surrender to the rest and the support you feel you need right now. And make sure you honour you and your feelings and get any outside help you need. A naturopath, doctor, healing practitioner, acupuncturist, anyone that can help support and nurture you too.
P.S. Share the love and share it around. Facebook. Twitter. Or any other social media network you love. Or comment below in the box.