Day #96 (General)
“Go to Sleep”
Any parent will understand just how much sleep disturbance can impact on how you function, the dynamics of your family and behaviour of your child. And really getting up constantly through the night just plain sucks.
After asking one of our Feng Shui Mumma’s what tips she would most like for Mother’s Day her response was ‘How can I get my child to sleep through the night?’
This is a biggy as there are so many factors that can play a role in why they are not sleeping. e.g.
- Developmental transitions
- Family dynamics
- Feeling unsafe
- Health related
- Geopathic stress
- Food reactions
- Stimulation or lack of
- Flying stars
- The health of their space e.g. mould or dampness
- Emotional responses
- External energies
- Open to spiritual realms
So looking at this list alone, you can see how it can be a very individual challenge… BUT…
There are a few things that can improve your chances and create a space for sleep.
5 Feng Shui Tips to help your Kidlet get to Sleep and Stay Asleep
1) Chuck it out – decluttering your kidlets room is important as clutter can scatter their energy and activate challenging energy in their space. And don’t forget under their bed. Including any item or picture that they may not like.
2) Turn it off – Turn off all appliances in their room as well as your WiFi and cordless phone unit, they will be all emitting EMF’s and can scramble their own magnetic fields.
3) Take it down – anything that is above or around their heads e.g. a bookshelf or a mobile, this gives the feeling of being unsafe and oppressed.
4) Clear it up – Using flower essences can help with any emotional attachments and are great for kids e.g. Calm and Clear or Emergency Essence formulas are great calming essences.
5) Tune into it – Their space may be energetically loaded with historical events, fear or geopathic stress. Using crystals and placing them in the corners of their room with the intention to clear and harmonise their space can work wonders.
The best thing is… get your kidlets involved in creating their own special safe space they are so in tuned they will know what to do!
P.S. Please share it on your Facebook, Twitter or any other social media site just for the LOVE of it.
And please share in the comments box below because sharing feels good.