5 Essentials for Your Sacred Space
Day #189 of #365 Days of Feng Shui
OK so you’ve done it. You’ve decided to now create a Sacred Space for yourself.
Just for you.
A little corner or room for you to retreat and connect.
Yay you! You did it!
Decision made and done.
Now, what do you fill it with?
Well your favourite things of course plus some of these essentials.
5 Essentials for Your Sacred Space…
1) Comfort. This is a must, your own sacredness deserves to feel comfortable, held and supported. Your favourite chair, loads of colourful cushions or a big fluffy soft rug to melt into. But also feeling comfortable with your decision to take time to reconnect. You are not doing nothing, you are actually practising the most sacred and important act of all. Connecting to you and The Universe.
2) Time. It’s now time. Time for you. If you think that it may be impossible for you to find any time, change your thoughts. You deserve time for you. You have time for you. Make time for you.
3) Choice. Choosing to have music or silence, to sit or to dance. You have the choice to chant, sing or talk to yourself at the top of your voice or to whisper, sway and feel. You have the choice to burn incense, dress like a punk, fairy or hang-out in your favourite yoga pants. You choose. You have total and utter choice.
4) Commitment. Commit to you. Commit to your you-ness, your you-time, your sacred creation; precious space.
5) You. Your Sacred Space is nothing without you. There is no sacred without you. For Sacredness and You are intertwined. Day by day. moment to moment.
P.S. Please share it on your Facebook, Twitter or any other social media site just for the LOVE of it.
And please share in the comments box below because sharing feels good.