Day #158 (General)
5 Easy Tips to Feng Shui your Career!
According to Compass School Feng Shui your career can be supported and enhanced by working in the North sector of your home or biz.
The North sector of your space represents your Career and how you feel about your life’s true purpose or path.
This sector (though not exclusively) can determine to some degree how you feel about your career and whether you feel motivated or supported.
There are lots of ways you can use Feng Shui to boost your biz, though for today, let’s look at how you can enhance your North sector in order to start to shift some blocks and get that Feng Shui magic happening for your biz!
Firstly determine where North lies on your site. And this will be the area you need to work with.
1) Declutter it! Big time! If this is a garage, cupboard or spare room full of junk, it’s time to get it clear and organised!
2) Make it active. If this is a room you rarely use or an outside area that you don’t venture into, change it. Make it active, use it and make it come alive!
3) Incorporate colours that support the North sector which are blues, black and white. Sometimes a splash of metallic is also great.
4) Brighten it up, open up windows and shine some light in there.
5) Nurture the space and continue to activate it, bring in plants, burn essential oils and place crystals such as Citrine here (see yesterdays post) If it is an outside area create a beautiful space that captures your attention e.g. colour flowers etc
So what are waiting for Feng Shui Gal? Put your big Feng Shui and Life Path pants on and boost your career and biz!
And while your at it tell me how it changed your motivation and love of what you do! Because I’m a sticky beak and love to know how Feng Shui works for you! Love from me
P.S. If you loved this post and cant leave without sharing it then, well what is a girl to do. Go on then… share it on Facebook, Twitter or any other social media site.
And if you want to let you Feng Shui Gal out to play, then chat with us in the comments box below.