My 5 Favourite Websites re info for Safer Cosmetics.
Day #264 of #365 Days of Feng Shui
1) The Environmental Working Group – http://www.ewg.org – has a huge search directory listing 60,000 personal care products and rates their safety called ’Skin Deep”. They do research on toxics and environmental health, food and agriculture, and water and energy and have great blog articles of up to date research and information.
2) Building Biology – http://www.buildingbiology.com.au – is Nicoles Bijlsma’s website, the founder or the only Building Biology course in Australia. She has lots of information regarding healthier and safer living practices, courses and a shop.
3) David Suzuki Foundation – http://www.davidsuzuki.org – Canadian based but has great researched articles regarding safe living standards.
4) Campaign for Safe Cosmetics – http://www.safecosmetics.org – “clean up the beauty aisle through public advocacy and market campaigns designed to eliminate dangerous chemicals linked to cancer, reproductive harm and other adverse health impacts from cosmetics and personal care products.”
5) Choice – http://www.choice.com.au – is an independent publisher of consumer information and conducts rigorous and scientific product reviews
P.S. If you loved this post then share it with your friends on Facebook and twitter by clicking on the icons below. And share your experiences by commenting in the box! Mwah x